Recruitment agencies in Auckland specialize in sourcing and recruiting the best candidates for businesses that have roles for hire.
Auckland is New Zealand’s largest economic center with the city accounting for 40% of the country’s GDP. The food and beverage industry is the largest industry in Auckland with the circular and the media industry following behind.
The good news is that it is quite easy to get a job in Auckland. The unemployment rate is low at just over 3% in the country as of the time of this article and there are plenty of job opportunities in industries like engineering, circular, medicine, food and beverage.
With the help of a recruitment agency, your journey to finding your dream job will have a high success rate.
In this article, we have prepared for you the top recruitment agencies in Auckland.
The List of Top Recruitment Agencies in Auckland
- Robert Half, New Zealand
- Randstad, Auckland
- Hays Recruitment Agency
- Beyond Recruitment
- Frog Recruitment
- Bravo Hospitality Group
- Hudson Recruitment Agency
- Freestyla Construction & Recruitment Ltd.
- Spider Personnel
- Tribe Recruitment
- Scitex Recruitment
- Drake New Zealand
- Eighty4 Recruitment
- Robert Walters Recruitment Agency
- Coverstaff Recruitment
- Total Recruitment
- Fusion Partners Recruitment
Robert Half, New Zealand
- Sectors: finance and accounting, technology, and project consulting.
- Location: Level 13, 151 Queen Street, Auckland 1010
- Phone number: +64 (0) 9 951 8148
Robert Half is one of the largest recruitment agencies in the world with a presence in numerous countries. It was listed as one of the world’s most admired companies by Fortune magazine in 2022 and the best employers for diversity by Forbes in 2021.
They work with clients who are looking for candidates with a forte in the finance and tech industry. Common jobs they recruit for include accountants, finance managers, CFOs, data analysts, network engineers, software engineers, and more.
- Sectors: accounting, construction and architecture, education.
- Location: Level 14/120 Albert Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 336 0399
It is no surprise that Randstad has a presence in Auckland as this is the largest recruitment agency in the world. By their meticulous study of the candidate’s preferences and skills, they are able to match the individual with the perfect job.
Their services are in-house services, MSP and RPO, and recruitment services.
Hays Recruitment Agency
- Sector: General
- Location: Level 12, HSBC Tower, PWC Tower Level 12/188 Quay Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 377 4774
If you’re looking for a recruitment agency in Auckland with a stronghold in multiple industries, then you can connect with Hays recruitment agency.
This agency has almost everything you’re looking for, from an opportunity in a job that offers you to work temporarily or permanently or even on contract.
The website makes the process a whole lot easier as you can browse through the already advertised jobs or contact them if you need more information.
- Sectors: technology, transformation and digital, accounting, finance and financial services, corporate support, sales, marketing and communication, customer service, engineering and technical, government and policy, human resources, procurement, operations and supply chain, property, construction and architecture.
- Location: Huawei Centre level 6/120 Albert Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 309 3105
Recruitment Agencies like Beyond Recruitment help ease the burdens placed on a lot of businesses’ HRs saving them more time and providing them more efficiency.
They cover executive search, temporary, permanent and contract staffing solutions across several industries. Established in 2003, they have been assisting job seekers in their pursuit of a dream job.
Industry(ies): accounting and finance, call center and customer service, sales and marketing, executive, industrial, manufacturing and operations, office, transportation and logistics, civil and construction, engineering and technical.
Location: 701 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
Phone number: +64 9 525 3583
The Adecco Group is a global recruitment service leader. Their presence in New Zealand is a soothing factor to thousands of job applicants who might be looking for the perfect agency for their careers. They provide opportunities in temporary, permanent and contract staffing.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 09 6222540
Founded in 2006, Superstaff supplies some of the best staffing services in New Zealand.
Although a small team, this helps them focus extensively on the clients and candidates they work with providing them with adequate assistance.
Their team is highly experienced and has connections with a number of notable employers.
Sectors: accounting and finance, business support, executive, government, human resources, legal, marketing and digital, property, sales, supply chain management, and technology.
Location: Level 10 SAP Tower, 151 Queen Street, Auckland Central
Phone number: +64 9 362 0528
Frog Recruitment was founded in 2002 with the intent of providing employers with tailor-made and highly qualified workers. For 20 years, they have made connections with top influential companies across a number of industries.
As a job seeker, you can trust they understand the market and your skills more than you do and therefore are better qualified to get the job you need for your career and even better if that’s what you want as well.
Team Recruitment Ltd
- Sector: freight and logistics
- Location: 79a Rockfield Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061
- Phone number: +64095256400
Team Recruitment provides businesses with excellent services in permanent recruitment, temporary and contract work, flexible services, skills assessments and profiling. The company has offices in Auckland and Christchurch.
Bravo Hospitality Group
- Sector: hospitality
- Location: 12 Beresford Square, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 360 9333
For 28 years now, Bravo Hospitality Group has been leading the way in the hospitality and cleaning services industry in Auckland and the rest of New Zealand.
They provide temporary and contract recruitment.
Hudson Recruitment Agency
Sectors: accounting and finance, contact center recruitment, business and office support, analytics, engineering, marketing and communications, policy and program, project services, property and construction, risk and compliance, technology and digital.
- Location: Level 2, Southern Cross Building, 59-67 High Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 977 9800
Hudson helps companies in recruitment and talent management solutions, permanent and contract recruitment, candidate profiling and assessments, identifying and developing leaders, redeployment and outplacement.
As a job seeker working with Hudson, you will see the speed in your job search since they have a multitude of job openings.
Freestyla Construction & Recruitment Ltd.
- Sectors: civil and commercial construction
- Location: 11 Bassant Avenue, Penrose, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 625 4796
Freestyla provides clients with construction workers. From 2003 till now, they’ve worked on some of the country’s largest structures and have gathered experience not a little in the construction industry.
They offer a lot of opportunities to job seekers and highly experienced workers to companies in need.
- Sectors: labor hire, industrial, engineering, commercial, construction, and labor.
- Location: Unit C, 248 Marua Rd, Mt Wellington Auckland 1051
- Phone number: 09 271 2475
Spider Personnel has many human resources and recruitment specialists who are highly skilled at identifying applications that best match clients.
Due to their big staff, Spider Personnel is able to provide services around the clock, with each employee taking special care to address client problems right away.
The fact that Spider Personnel has on-hand staff members who are trade qualified in the fields they conduct recruitment for is another intriguing aspect of the company.
Having this level of experience ensures that candidates matched with clients are actually qualified and capable of completing the task. If not, Spider Personnel will make the necessary changes.
Sectors: accounting and finance, business and admin support, customer service and call center contracting, digital and data, government, sales and marketing, supply chain, procurement and operations.
- Location: City Works Depot, Shed 10/90 Wellesley Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 557 1385
Tribe Recruitment specializes in providing temporary, permanent and contracts staffing solutions to businesses and organizations. Established in 2014, they focus on studying a company’s culture to help it hire the right staff for its environment and not just its needs.
- Sectors: research, engineering, quality, veterinary medicine, production, innovation, commercial & senior management.
- Location: 704A Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 525 5520
Scitex Recruitment was founded in 1987, and their primary area of focus is on offering solutions for hiring in the scientific and technical fields. Their areas of expertise have expanded to include additional fields like senior leadership, operations, marketing, sales, and business support.
Drake New Zealand
Sectors: manufacturing and production, engineering, construction, and infrastructure, customer service and office administration, supply chain, transportation and logistics, and healthcare.
Drake New Zealand was established in Canada in 1951 and exactly twenty years later opened in New Zealand. In that number of years, Drake is now a national leader in providing recruitment and staffing solutions to organizations.
By carefully analyzing the candidate’s skills and behavior, they know who exactly is fit for a particular position.
- Sectors: engineering, professional services, surveying, transport, planning, construction, building and property, tech and digital.
- Location: Level 1, B:HIVE building, Smales Farm, 74 Taharoto Road, Takapuna, Auckland.
- Phone number: +6493918484
Eighty4 Recruitment is determined and is one of the top recruitment agencies in Auckland. This is because of their strong relationships with businesses and the fact that 90% of their roles aren’t advertised, granting you a greater advantage in your search for a job without competition.
Robert Walters Recruitment Agency
Industry(ies): accounting & finance, banking & financial services, business transformation, human resources, information technology, property & facilities management, procurement & supply chain, sales, marketing & communications, secretarial & business support.
Location: PWC Tower Level 9/15 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Phone number: +64 9 374 7300
One of the top employment agencies in the world, Robert Walters has been in business since 1985. Its other brands include Robert Walters, Walters People, and Resource Solutions. They offer executive recruiting, volume recruiting, permanent recruiting, and temporary recruiting solutions.
- Sectors: FMCG, office, construction, general labor, production & manufacturing and warehouse & logistics.
- Location: They have four offices in Auckland. You can look up the website for more information.
- Phone number: They are listed on the website as well.
Coverstaff Recruitment has been matching organizations with top-quality staff and permanent recruitment since 1992.
Over the years, enough experience has been built and today, they are one of the best recruitment agencies in Auckland.
- Sectors: manufacturing and production, FMCG, office, warehouse and logistics, general labor.
- Location: 73 Cryers Road, East Tāmaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 800 868 255
Total Recruitment is a recruitment firm that provides a range of services for the New Zealand market, including temporary, permanent, and temp-to-permanent employment solutions.
They take great care in creating durable relationships with both clients and prospects and this has made them a force in the industry.
Fusion Partners Recruitment
- Location: PwC Tower, Level 26/188 Quay Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 21 300 546
Fusion Partners is a recruitment agency in Auckland that also offers business development to its clients. They provide recruitment and executive search, business coaching, and business consulting.
- Sectors: building and construction, pharmaceutical and medical devices, technical and industrial.
- Location: QB Studios, Suite 9/208 Ponsonby Road, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 638 3390
Focus Recruitment is widely known for their level of expertise in providing organizations with the staff they need. Despo their industry specializations being quite narrow, they are well versed in what they do.
- Location: 4/8 Pavilion Drive, Māngere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 525 7220
Enterprise Recruitment has been around for 50 years and that means years of proving their determination and competence to show that they are one of the top recruitment agencies in Auckland. They have a large number of job opportunities for job seekers to explore and apply.
Salt Recruitment Agency
- Sectors: accounting and finance, HR and business support, marketing, sales, supply chain and operations, technology.
- Location: Level 1/1 Vinegar Lane, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 968 8470
Salt Recruitment Agency offers permanent hire, contract, temporary contract, retained search, HR & people solutions, project services, and digital recruitment outsourcing.
Their major clients include Nestle, Breville and Libelle group. Salt Recruitment Agency is a top brand to consider.
Lynx Recruitment Ltd
- Sectors: construction management, quantity surveyors & estimators, trades and labor, office support, sales and operations, health and safety, architecture and design, warehousing and manufacturing.
- Location: 40-42 Ireland Street, Freeman’s Bay, Auckland 1011, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 883 0585
Lynx Recruitment Ltd is very experienced in the industries they operate in that you can count on them for providing your business with the perfect candidates.
Candidates also can be sure that their needs and interests will be made a top priority.
Sectors: accounting and finance, business support and administration, customer service and contact center, human resources, marketing, sales, industrial, government and policy, procurement, property and construction.
- Location: Level 6/51 Shortland Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Phone number: +64 9 303 4455
Madison Recruitment has been in the business since 1998 and now has over six locations in New Zealand. They deliver the permanent, temporary, contract, and recruitment solutions from entry-level to senior level across several industries.
Things to note when dealing with recruitment agencies
- Make sure your resume or curriculum vitae is well detailed and spells out everything you need your employer to know. Don’t be afraid to toot your own horn.
- Try as much as possible to meet the recruitment staff personally. Find out their office and go visit them physically. This will help you form a connection with them and build a stronger relationship. It will also give you the opportunity to be open about your choices and needs.
- Ask for their advice. They have been in the business far more than you do and so they know a whole lot thank you might ever know. Pay attention to what they suggest and trust that whatever they do is in your best interest.
Auckland is a wonderful place to live and work in. The land is peaceful, full of opportunities, and has a stable economy.
It’s not difficult to get a job here as we said earlier so long as you have the necessary skills and certification. With our list of top recruitment agencies in Auckland, you stand an even greater chance of landing that dream job of yours.
Congratulations in advance!