AGIP POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
BRIEF HISTORY OF AGIP
AGIP is an Italian Oil Company that retail on automotive gasoline, diesel, fuel, oil, bitumen etc. This company was established in the year 1926 is a subsidiary of the popular multinational petroleum company called Eni.
Eni meanwhile is an Energy company whose major aim is energy transition through stable and verified processes that preserve our planet in the long run and promote a sustainable access to energy for all.
ABOUT THE POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the development and training of Manpower as part of the CSR( Corporate Social Responsibility) Programme.
In Pursuit of that, NAE invites qualified Nigerian Graduates for the 2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
AGIP POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME CATEGORIES:
- Overseas Study in a reputable Overseas University
- Study in a recognized Nigerian University
AGIP POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME QUALIFICATIONS:
- You must posses a minimum of Second class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- You must have secured admission into a University in Nigeria or Abroad in any of the courses listed below.
- You must have completed the 1 year NYSC Programme
- You must posses an international passport valid at least one year from September 2021. This is applicable to those applying to study abroad.
Must not be above 28 years by the end of 2021
COURSE OF STUDY:
Candidates with an offer of admission in Fields/disciplines related to the following areas should apply.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Mechanical, Subsea, Civil, Marine, Electrical/Electronics, Chemical
- Law( Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- Petroleum Economics
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test
- You will be contacted through your phone number or Email address, so ensure you provide valid phone numbers and Email.
- Employees of NAE and it’s affiliate companies together with their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Current beneficiaries as well as past beneficiaries of Similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and Agencies are not eligible.
- Understand the given instructions and requirements before starting your application to avoid disqualification or errors.
- Ensure you comply strictly with the above guidelines.
AGIP POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME BENEFITS:
The scholarship covers the following:
- Field trips
- Living expenses
- Return economy ticket for the selected one-year course of study.
AGIP POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME DEADLINE
The application deadline is 30th April 2021
AGIP POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Ensure you have the following scanned documents before starting your application:
- A passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old(450*450)
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies into any reputable University either Local or International for the 2021/2022 section. You must ensure that this admission letter must be for the course stated in the candidates application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card National Identity card)
- Valid international passport Data page for overseas Category only( valid for travel at least one year from September 2021)
- Birth Certificate from Local Government
- NAE Compliance declaration form
- Label the Scanned documents accordingly to avoid Mix-up during upload
- Attach the right documents to the appropriate Upload Section.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE NAE COMPLIACE DECLARATION
To download the NAE Compliance declaration form which is number 8 above Click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf
STEPS TO APPLY FOR AGIP POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- CLick on |APPLY NOW below
- Click on REGISTER NOW to create an account
- Proceed to your Email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only.
- Candidates are also required to upload their documents as listed above.
- Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award just in case.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, this is to eliminate errors during upload.
- Recheck application information to ensure accuracy and avoid errors.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2021 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- You can apply for the Local or international Category
- Avoid multiple applications to avoid disqualification.
- Ensure you review your profile before applying