Deciding to attend the culinary schools in Belgium means you have plans to work in a food company, hotel, or you have decided to open your own restaurant.
But before we look at some of the culinary schools in Belgium, let us look at some of the factors you must consider before entering the field.
Factors to consider before opening a restaurant in Belgium
+ Local regulations: Does the country make it easy to create and establish your business?
+ How easy is it for you to access business loans?
+ How high or low is the labour costs?
+ What is the taxation level?
+ How strong in the competition?
+How much money the market have to spend on your product/service?
+ How easy is to get the human resources for the needed tasks in the local market?
How to succeed in a Culinary School
It is important to note that culinary schools just like other institutes of higher learning requires work and dedication.
Before enrolling, make sure you are properly prepared for this big career step with the following tips:
- Develop Strong Study Habits
- Get Involved
- Foster Relationships
- Build a portfolio
Develop Strong Study Habits: One of the greatest challenges students have is learning how to manage their time effectively.
While choosing classes and evaluating your schedule , consider your culinary goals and overall priorities.
Get Involved: During your time at any of the culinary schools in Belgium, ensure you are actively engaged in learning, this will give you a better grasp of the material.
Foster Relationships: Ensure you build your connections while in the culinary schools in Belgium. Relationships with your instructors and classmates will help you understand a lot about your course.
Build a portfolio: Invest in a quality camera and ensure you take pictures of your best work with detailed outlines of the recipes.
The List of Culinary Schools in Belgium
- Revelatio, dé Kookstudio, dé Logies, Thermomix
- Food For Foodies
- Vatel Brussels – International Hospitality School
- Traiteur Chez toi ou Chez moi
- Cooking Art
- Le Sushi du Détail
- Belgian Chocolate School
- La Ferme Du Bois Le Comte
- Smoke and Fire
- Kta Diksmuide
- Sint-Lutgardis Hotelschool Mol
- Maison Sophie & Restaurant Sjalotte Bvba
- Pane & Olio
- Tasty Treat
- 7 Gastronomie
- Cook Experience
- Ecole Hôtelière Provinciale de Namur
- Atelier Molière
Revelatio, dé Kookstudio, dé Logies, Thermomix
- Phone: +32 478 50 02 12
- Address: Elverdingestraat 55, 8900 Ieper, Belgium
Food For Foodies
- Address: De Coninckplein 4, 2060 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Phone: +32 476 83 91 13
- Website: https://www.foodforfoodies.be/
Vatel Brussels – International Hospitality School
- Address: Av. de la Toison d’Or 80, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Phone: +32 2 538 00 89
Traiteur Chez toi ou Chez moi
- 53 Avenue Reine Astrid
- Wavre, 1300
- Telephone: 0475/95.95.27
- Web site:cheztoiouchezmoi.be
- Address: 33 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Phone: +352 27 91 66 40
- Website: https://mediafile.click/iphone13/cooking-art-luxembourg.html
Le Sushi du Détail
- Rue des Wallons 8
- Louvain-la-Neuve, 1348
- Telephone: 0470670370
- Web site:lesushidudetail.be
Belgian Chocolate School
- Address: Smallandlaan 4/unit 2, 2660 Antwerpen, Belgium
- Phone: +32 3 216 44 27
- Website: https://belgianchocolateschool.com/
La Ferme Du Bois Le Comte
- Bois-Le-Comte 1
- Florenville, 6823
- Telephone: 061329920
- Web site:boislecomte.be
Smoke and Fire
- Willebringsestraat, 17
- Willebringen, 3370
- Web site:smokeandfire.be
- Kaaskerkestraat 22
- Diksmuide, 8600
- Web site:godiksmuide.be
Sint-Lutgardis Hotelschool Mol
- Gasthuisstraat 3
- Mol, 2400
- Telephone:014 31 17 69
- Web site:sintlutgardis.be
Maison Sophie & Restaurant Sjalotte Bvba
- Heldenstraat 1
- Mal, 3700
- Telephone: 0032 (0) 12 241633
- Web site:maisonsophie.com
- De Lange Beemden 29
- Zolder, 3550
- Telephone: +32 (0)11 72 91 50
- Web site:labaronale.com
Pane & Olio
- Chemin du Chêne aux Haies 52
- Mons, 7000
- Telephone: 0032477777878
- Web site:paneolio.be
- Address:Pater Nuyenslaan 14
- Schilde, 2970
- Telephone: +32 474 134132
- Web site:tastytreat.be
- Koksijde, 8670
- Telephone: 0479 13 88 83
- Web site:hotelschoolterduinen.be
- Industriepark Drongen 15B
- Drongen, 9031
- Web site:cookexperience.be
Ecole Hôtelière Provinciale de Namur
- Avenue de l’Ermitage 7
- Namur, 5000
- Telephone: 081776834
- Web site:ehpn.be
- Rue Sondeville 75
- Oupeye, 4680
- Telephone: 0477552272
- Web site:gat-ooh.be
- Avenue Moliere 252
- Uccle, 1180
- Telephone: 32483723606
- Web site:atelier-moliere.com
Anyone who dreams of becoming a great chef must plan to get as much practice as they can in the kitchen. You can search for internships in catering companies, food truck, restaurant or eatery, to help you reach that professional level.
What are your thoughts about these culinary schools in Belgium? Please share your thoughts with us.
- Best Culinary Schools in Europe
- Top Culinary schools in Sweden you must know
- Top Culinary schools in Scotland
- Culinary schools in Italy
- Top Culinary Schools in Spain